Thursday, November 7, 2013

Blessings

Bless you Lord, oh my soul, worship your holy name!  Oh there are so many reasons why I can sing this song, so many reasons to bless you for blessing me.
Today's devotion rang so true God...that by blessing you for all you have done for me, I am raising you up, bestowing upon you the good things that I can.  I mean you have everything so what could I possibly bless you with except my devotion, my honour, my thanks.  When I raise you up, when I say I bless the Lord, I mean it with all my heart. I love you Father God, above everything.  I want others to see that love so that they, too, will see their blessings and know you.
Today is a gift more then any other day.  Today I thank you for my life...for the 39 years of life I have had.  It's a day to honour the gift my life has been, to honour that you gave me life on this day 39 years ago.  So much has happened in this life and not all of it has been honouring to you.  Even now, as I have been born again to my faith, I continue to do things that are not honouring to you.  God please help me to be an ambassador to your amazing blessings, to your amazing love.  Help me to show others through my actions, my words, my day to day life that I am child of you, that I am your servant.  Help me to show the 10 000 reasons that I bless you....for you have given 10 000 000 million reasons for me to do it, you have blessed me abundantly, I have an abundant life, a life worth living, a life full of so much.  Help me to honour you Father, help me to be the vessel that leads others to you.
Thank you today and every day God, for my life, for your love.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment